Help Build Healthier Communities
March 5, 2014
The regional transportation planning organization of Ada and Canyon counties, COMPASS, wants your input on long-range transportation plans for the area.
Comments can be submitted through April 27, 2014.
>> Click here to learn more and submit your comments.
March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Among cancers affecting both men and women in Idaho and throughout the United States, cancer of the colon and rectum is the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths. However, colon cancer is preventable with early screening and detection.
Click here to learn more about screening options, including a free in-home test.
Back-to-School Immunization Clinic
Kindergarten Registration Starts in March – join CDHD for an immunization clinic serving children ages 0-18. Appointments preferred; however, walk-ins are welcome. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 327-7450.
CDHD charges on a sliding scale and can bill most insurance, including Medicaid.
- Monday, March 3, 2014 | 1 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- CDHD | 707 N. Armstrong Pl., Boise
- Click here to view a flyer with details & regular immunization clinic hours
Help Pay it Forward >>
February 5, 2014
CDHD has launched a Pay it Forward campaign in an effort to help clients pay for important lab tests no longer covered by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Click here to learn more about the campaign and how you can help!
Winter 2014 Food Review Newsletter
January 21, 2014
The Food Review is the biannual newsletter of the Environment Health Food Inspection Program.
In this edition:
- 2013 Multistate Foodborne Illness Outbreaks
- Cold Holding: The Most Common Major Risk Factor Violation
- Cyclosporiasis Outbreak Associated with Leafy Greens in 2013
- Click here to view the Food Review
Immunization Records Request
Do you need a copy of your or your child's Immunizations Records? Follow the link below for instructions on requesting those records.