October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Breast Cancer Screenings Save Lives.
Find out if you are elgible for a screening through Women's Health Check.
Public Health Informer Newsletter: Fall/Winter Edition
In This Edition:
- HPV Vaccine Can Prevent Certain Cancers and Other Diseases
- CDHD Website Getting a Fresh Look
- FluMist Not an Option this Flu Season
- Long-time CDHD Employees Look to Retirement
- Make a Plan to Quit! Join the Great American Smokeout
- Transforming Behavioral Health Care in Idaho
- and more!
September 6, 2016
Number of Rabid Bats Above Average in Ada County; Public Health Urges Precautions
CDHD is urging people to take precautions to avoid contact with bats and protect their animals during an above-average season of rabid bats. Seven bats have been confirmed with rabies in Ada County since June.
Zika virus is spread to people mostly through mosquito bites. The most common symptoms of Zika virus disease are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes).
Learn More HERE
Immunization Records Request
Do you need a copy of your or your child's Immunizations Records? Follow the link below for instructions on requesting those records.
What is Public Health (2 min video)
Click here to learn more about this new and affordable cavity-prevention clinic for young kids!
Learn more & view upcoming meetings and agendas.