September 24, 2015
Idaho health officials urge caution regarding recalled cucumbers
Idaho cases continue to be reported
Twenty-one Idaho residents with salmonellosis have been linked to the national cucumber outbreak, with public health officials concerned that people who are unaware of the outbreak could still become infected.
Cholesterol Screening and Cardiac Risk Assessment in Boise
Tuesday, Oct 6th | 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Screening includes HDL/LDL levels, Cholesterol/HDL ratio, triglycerides, blood pressure check, and nutrition and exercise guidelines. No appointment needed!
- Cost $20 (cash or check only, please)
- Important Screening Details
In Their Own Words
Why are public health programs like immunizations, reproductive health, WIC, healthy relationships and oral health so important? CDHD produced five short photo voice videos to learn why these subjects matter to the people in our community.
- Healthy Relationships
- Contraception & Reproductive Health
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Oral Health
!!!Click on the image to take the SURVEY!!!
Immunization Records Request
Do you need a copy of your or your child's Immunizations Records? Follow the link below for instructions on requesting those records.
Plague in Ground Squirrels
Click here to learn more about this new and affordable cavity-prevention clinic for young kids!